Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Toddler - By Moss

I honed through the deserted road pumping my music, singing along. Suddenly, I saw a small figure standing in the middle of the road. He looked young, too young for my liking, however I decided to stop. He appeared to be three years old, he was just in a diaper and a T-shirt, with ‘No Rules’ on it. He was holding a baby bottle, filled with warm milk. “You want a ride,” I said. He let out a sneeze and cocked his head suspiciously. I went to drive on, but he stopped me. “Where you going?” he said in a perky voice. “Mt Ruapehu” I said. “I come?” he said strangely. I smiled, “Hop in”, I said, “Yay!”, he said. As we drove off, I asked him, “How’d you get here?”. “Longe storie” He replied, “Well I’ve got a long time”...

By Moss

1 comment:

eva said...

This is a cool story Moss! I want to find out what happens next! You do have a few spelling mistakes e.g. "a longe storie" but all in all it's a really cool story.

LOVE EVA AND SAM! <3