Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Robbery - By Moss

As I trudged up the weathered and chipped steps, gazing at the old antiques and tattered signs, I started to have some second thoughts about what I was doing.

Picking up my nerves, I pushed open the door, creeeek!! My stomach tightened. “Is this right?” I said to myself as I crept further into the decrepit antique store. Dust filled the eyes and covered the room as I brushed it off the old gold figures. “Man this is cool” I said to myself. as I scanned the rest of the room. I heard a groan coming
from the gloomiest part of the store. A shadowed figure gazed at me with an evil grin on his face “I’ve been expecting you”, he chuckled...

By Moss

4 comments:

Mr Eames said...

This is the best writing I have seen from you Moss, well done.

This is fantastic - ‘Picking up my nerves, I pushed open the door, creeeek!! My stomach tightened. “Is this right?”

Good description, that keeps the reader interested.

eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe le pro said...

Great story Moss you used descriptive language very well e.g "gloomiest part".

Well done

eva said...

well done Moss this is a great story for eg.As I trudged up the weathered and chipped steps, gazing at the old antiques and tattered signs, I started to have some second thoughts about what I was doing.

comment by Elliott