Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Joker Shop - By Harry

As I started to walk up the grey, wet and slimy stairs, I felt them begin to crumble under my weight. I look at all the old signs hanging and wonder what is behind the big grand doors. The door creaks when I opened it and my feet squeak on the lino floor. I entered the ‘Joker shop’ and found some ‘joker cards’. I then realized that this was an interesting place to be. It had a lot more than just cards, and then I realized it is a haunted evil joker shop. I see a blur in the distance, it slowly creeps towards me. I ask myself questions. “Can he see me?” I hear a slam. I look behind me. No one there. I look to the figure again. It is a meter away from me, I realize it is a real joker. It looks me deep in the eyes. It was the last thing I saw...


By Harry

4 comments:

Mr Eames said...

Well done Harry. This is an excellent story start.

I really like the beginning 'As I started to walk up the grey, wet and slimy stairs, I felt them begin to crumble under my weight.'

Great work Harry

liam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liam said...

Super Harry. It really painted a picture and used great describing words e.g. 'The door creaks when I opened it and my feet squeak on the lino floor'

Well done
From Liam

eva said...

Well done Harry great words.I like the into eg.As I started to walk up the grey, wet and slimy stairs, I felt them begin to crumble under my weight. I look at all the old signs hanging and wonder what is behind the big grand doors.

comment by Elliott