Monday, October 25, 2010

Litora-Oscar C

The sand and sea proved my lonely company,
as I stand on a silk scarf of sand it snakes along the shore
separating land and sea as close as they may be. As I stand on the sand my eyes admirer the blanket of the sea as quietly smooth as it can be.
Eyes closed my ears see the wonderest sounds that call to me from all around, like 100 mice the sand squeaks beneath my feet, the waves sigh like broken harts, that rumble in the wind like a storm so far away. So as I stand on the sand, admirer the sea and hear the sounds that call to me, I realize that the sand and sea really do proved my lonely company.

by Oscar J.D Connor

2 comments:

Tessa's Learning Log said...

Awesome work Oscar we love your poem it is very descriptive nice work we really like the sentence “ as I stand on a silk scarf of sand it snakes along the shore
Separating land and sea as close as they may be” Awesome work Oscar keep up the good work.

By Mia and Tessa :)

Harry's sweet blog!!! said...

It was awesome, Oscar