Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Beached as Bro! - Mia

I jumped onto my board
with eager determination
my hands cupped
as the salty sea grabbed my attention

I feel a sudden urge
to turn around and catch the next wave
I see Tessa beside of me
With the exact same gaze
so I turn around and the next thing I know
me and Tess are speeding towards the beach
with a blistering blow

When I look back behind me
the sun is just setting
there is a buzz in my spine
and the waves are just spinning
when I wave my goodbyes
the sun twinkles with light
goodbye I say
as we drive out of sight

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Hi Mia,

Wow! My taste buds were loving it!

It really makes me want to try your delicious dish

I think the first and second paragraph are a bit like a story and could have been a bit more spicy. But the last paragraph I thoroughly enjoyed, it was so scrumptious.

From your poem chefs

Lucy and Abby

Harry's sweet blog!!! said...

I love it