Monday, August 18, 2008

Steam punk town

Steam Punk Town - Axel (focus on Setting)

Everything was a blur. Where am I? and why was I here?
As everything slowly came to me I saw a dim foggy light. It was the only thing that made it possible for me to see, I nearly choked when I took a breath of the dirty industrial air. I walked over to a tube marked with pollution. It was labelled “C the world” in large letters, there was a small capsule inside. I decided to get in it, it jerked me forward and I slowly sped through the tube, the brown misted air seemed to stare at me, the only sign of colour was a small glint from the small mossy tiles that lined the street, I couldn’t take it any more I pushed a button and I sped to the end of the tube I had to get out of this place. I ran to a sky dock and grabbed the first Zoom I could find. It made me speed out of Steam Punk I felt so relived I was out of that disgusting place which might have been mans worst mistake.

Axel co. products

No comments: